Mondays: 9:00am to 9:00pm
Tuesdays through Thursdays: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturdays: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sundays: 12 Noon to 4:00 pm
Book Drop is open 24/7, including holidays. It is located at the end of the building to the left of the parking lot entrance, the end closest to the Sunoco Station.
2020 Holiday Schedule
Monday, September 7, 2020 Labor Day
Wednesday, November 11, 2020 Library will be closed for Staff Training Day, staff reports
Wednesday, November 25, 2020 Thanksgiving Eve (Close at 5 pm)
Thursday, November 26, 2020 Thanksgiving Day
Thursday, December 24, 2020 Christmas Eve
Friday, December 25, 2020 Christmas Day
Saturday, December 26, 2020 Christmas Holiday
Thursday, December 31, 2020 New Year’s Eve (Close at 5 pm)
Friday, January 1, 2020 New Year’s Day
We are open for folks to come into the building. During this time, the following services will be available: Reference Services, Computer Use, Photocopying, Faxing, Browsing and checking out materials. Notary with limited hours so call ahead. To make an appointment please call us at 315-635-5631 or go to our online calendar at http://www.libraryinsight.net/calendar.asp?jx=y4.
Because our building capacity is limited by NYS guidelines for the number of people allowed in at any one time, reservations are required to guarantee entry into the building; walk-ins will be allowed as space is available. If you need to use a computer go back to the calendar and select RESERVE COMPUTER TIME.
Please note the following guidelines
Temperatures will be taken and hand sanitizing will be required upon entry
Masks must be worn; except for children age 2 and younger
Social distancing of 6 ft required unless with other members of the same household.
There is a limit of two one-hour reservations per day
For questions and assistance call the library at 315-635-5631 and ask for the Information Desk.
Even though the building has opened for patrons by appointment, Library Takeout continues for those who want to pick up items they have on hold, or materials that are currently on our shelves. Please note the following:
- Request materials by;
- Placing holds online using your library card number and PIN or
- Sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Calling the library at 315-635-5631 between 9am and 9pm Monday, between 9am and 5pm Tuesday through Friday, or 10am and 4pm Saturday
- You will be notified via email or phone when your hold is ready
- Wait times for holds placed online are currently longer than usual
- After you receive notification that your hold is available, call the library at 315-635-5631 to make an appointment to pick up your items.
- Have your library card number available when you call
- When you arrive for your materials, please wait in your car and call 315-635-5631 to let us know you have arrived. A staff member bring your items out to your car.
- Staff will have your items checked out and placed in a bag with your receipt.
- To support social distancing efforts, BPL is working with a limited number of staff on duty at any one time.
- Masks are required for all library patrons
- Materials to be returned must be placed in the outdoor book drop at the end of the building.
- When items are returend, they will remain on your card for 7 days due to a minimum 7 day quarantine. You will not incur late fees because of this.
- Library takeout pickup is available Monday from 9:30am to 8:30pm, Tuesday through Friday from 9:30am to 4:30pm, and Saturday from 10:30am to 3:30pm.
Notary Public Hours
Norene Saccone, our Notary Public, is available at the following days and times:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 9 AM – 12 PM & 1- 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 1- 4 PM & 5 – 8:30 PM