Mondays thru Thursdays: 9:00am to 9:00pm
Fridays: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturdays: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Sundays: Noon – 4pm
- Our two regular entrances will be open with no reception desk.
- Masks must be worn, regardless of vaccination status.
- Social distancing of 6 ft is required unless with other members of the same household.
Appointments are no longer necessary to use a computer. There are now 9 public computers.
Vestibule pickup is now available for all hours we are open.
Our usual external book drop is open!
Let Us Browse for You! Service
- While browsing is one of the best parts of coming into the library, for some, it will not be feasible.
- Call the Information Desk to discuss choosing materials chosen based upon criteria such as favorite author, genre, or subject matter.
- Arrange for curbside or vestibule pickup at the same time as you order.
- Curbside is available from 11-1 Monday-Friday. There will be no Sunday hours starting July 4th until Sept. 12.
Notary Public Hours
The Notary Public is available at the following days and times:
Monday thru Friday: 9AM – 4:30PM Wednesdays: 9AM – 6:30PM
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 315-635-5631, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking Lot Renovation – Finished!
2021 Holiday Schedule
Wednesday, November 24th, Thanksgiving Eve (Close at 5 pm)
Thursday, November 25th, Thanksgiving Day
Friday, December 24th, Christmas Eve
Saturday, December 25th, Christmas Day
Sunday, December 26th, Christmas Holiday
Friday, December 31st, New Year’s Eve
2022 Holiday Schedule
Saturday, January 1st, New Year’s Day
Monday, January 2nd, New Year’s Day (observed)
Monday, February 21st, President’s Day
Sunday, April 17th, Easter Sunday
Sunday, May 29th, Memorial Day Weekend
Monday, May 3oth, Memorial Day
Monday, July 4th, Independence Day
Sunday, September 4th, Labor Day weekend
Monday, September 5th, Labor Day
Friday, November 11th, Staff Training Day (staff reports)
Wednesday, November 23rd, Thanksgiving Eve (Close at 5 pm)
Thursday, November 24th, Thanksgiving Day
Saturday, December 24th, Christmas Eve
Sunday, December 25th, Christmas Day
Monday, December 26th, Christmas Holiday
Saturday, December 31st, New Year’s Eve
We are closed on Sundays in the summer, July through Labor Day.