Sunday, August 27
Doors open at Noon Sunday!
Register Now for the Bville CCV 2017 through our Online Calendar
Schedule now available: CCV 2017 Schedule
Want to Volunteer?
(We need help with Setup, Registration, and Takedown after.)
- Cosplay Costume Competition! Report to the Judges outside the Story Room between 1-3 pm.
- Awards Ceremony at 4:30 pm – Prizes will be awarded in several categories
- Sessions on: Cosplay Makeup – Robotics – Kyōgen-za: Japanese Comic Theatre – International Animated Shorts – Medieval Fighting Demo – fan mashup SuperWhoLockArrow
- Fun & Games:
- Authors • Creators • Exhibitors: Books, Comics, Art, Anime, Wearables, Critters, Plushies, Soaps, Candles, Jewelry, Badges, Games, Cards, Dice – All Things Fandom
Thank you to all who make this event possible!
- Submit a Session or Panel Proposal
- Become a CCV 2017 Sponsor
- Apply for a Booth (Clubs, Creators, Artists, Crafters)
- Apply to be a Food Vendor (food trucks welcome)
What happened at the Bville ComiConVersation 2016:
- Laser Tag – free 6-8 minute bouts for small groups
- Mermaid Theta at Mermaiding: an Introduction
- Cosplay 101, Homestuck Live, TrekWars Trivia
- Gaming Tables provided by Legacy Gaming (Baldwinsville) and Play the Game, Read the Story
- Cosplay Competition – judging from 1-3 pm, prizes presented at the Awards Ceremony
- FANtastic Visions II Art Show – prizes presented at the Awards Ceremony
- The Cosplay Dating Game
- Fan stuff & plushies & comic books, oh my!
FANtastic Visions II: Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Horror Art
Our exhibit was up for all of August 2016, featuring fairies, mermaids, warriors and more.
Old Forms & Information
Session or Panel Proposals: If you would like to present a skit, lead a discussion, or show off your knowledge at an official Session, fill out this form and get it back to us ASAP!
FANtastic Visions II Information on how to enter your fan art – this is a juried competition with cash prizes, thanks to the Friends of the Baldwinsville Public Library.
Sponsor Form: Interested in sponsoring our event? Major donors get indoor space and their logo or message on our printed material.
Artists Alley & Smaller Vendors: If you would like to display or have a table or booth at our event, please fill in this form.
Food Vendors: Food trucks welcome; please contact us immediately!