BPL Used book sale!
Friday, August 6th: 9am – 5pm
What is the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program?
The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that provides a temporary discount on monthly broadband bills for qualifying low-income households. If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to a $50/month discount on your broadband service and associated equipment rentals
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household. Sign up can be done directly through a provider, there are many in NY and all of the big broadband companies have chosen to participate.
The FCC has announced that consumers can begin applying for and enrolling in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program on May 12, 2021. The program will end when the fund runs out of money, or six months after the Department of Health and Human Services declares an end to the COVID-19 health emergency, whichever is sooner.
If you have questions or concerns about our curbside services, please contact the library directly at 315-635-5631, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know that you can?
- Use your library card to access thousands of ebooks and audiobooks using the Libby app. Download the app on your phone or tablet to get started.
- Visit http://www.bville.lib.ny.us/research-resources/ for online magazines, music, antiques, genealogy, student resources and more.
- Keep an eye on Bville’s website and Facebook page for upcoming online programs and summer reading information.
New Programs and Resources…
Click on the thumbnail for more information.
Click here to access Flipster online magazines
The user id is: baldwinsville
The password is: access@123