Census Push Week is Tuesday, July 28th through Monday, August 3rd
Still haven’t filled out your census? Call the library at (315) 635-5631
to make an appointment and when you get here ask to see our census terminal
There will be a meeting about the library’s parking lot project on Tue, Aug 14th at 11am
those who wish to observe the meeting in person or via Zoom should contact
Library Director Meg Van Patten at (315)635-563
The Library is Now Open for Curbside Pickup and by Appointment
For more information CLICK HERE
Please note that even though the library is re-opening
we still ask that you return all items via the library book-drop
Even though the building has opened for patrons by appointment, Library Takeout continues for those who want to pick up items they have on hold, or materials that are currently on our shelves. Please note the following:
- Request materials by;
- Placing holds online using your library card number and PIN or
- Sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Calling the library at 315-635-5631 between 9am and 9pm Monday, between 9am and 5pm Tuesday through Friday, or 10am and 4pm Saturday
- You will be notified via email or phone when your hold is ready
- Wait times for holds placed online are currently longer than usual
- After you receive notification that your hold is available, call the library at 315-635-5631 to make an appointment to pick up your items.
- Have your library card number available when you call
- When you arrive for your materials, please wait in your car and call 315-635-5631 to let us know you have arrived. A staff member bring your items out to your car.
- Staff will have your items checked out and placed in a bag with your receipt.
- To support social distancing efforts, BPL is working with a limited number of staff on duty at any one time.
- Masks are required for all library patrons
- Materials to be returned must be placed in the outdoor book drop at the end of the building.
- When items are returend, t hey will remain on your card for 3 to 5 days due to a minimum 72-hour quarantine. You will not incur late fees because of this.
- Library takeout pickup is available Monday from 9:30am to 8:30pm, Tuesday through Friday from 9:30am to 4:30pm, and Saturday from 10:30am to 3:30pm.
Did you know that you can?
- Use your library card to access thousands of ebooks and audiobooks using the Libby app. Download the app on yoru phone or tablet to get started.
- Visit http://www.bville.lib.ny.us/research-resources/ for online magazines, music, antigues, geneology, student resources and more.
- Keep an eye on Bville’s website and Facebook page for upcoming online programs and summer reading information.
If you have questions or concerns about our curbside services, please contact the library directly at 315-635-5631, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Programs and Resources…click on the thumbnail for more information
|Browse the Carousel to see our new collection of magazines from Flipster|